January 2021 Version History
List of Features:
- Automatically redirect after move-in
- This new feature allows you change RapidStor’s move-in behaviour so that it redirects the customer to their eSign document immediately after completing the move-in instead of only accessing this via email.
- This feature can be Toggled in Settings > General
- Allow Occupancy Based Values
- This feature allows users to set reservation expiry dates depending on the unit’s occupancy %.
- To enable this, navigate through to Settings > Reservations and Move-Ins
List of Bug Fixes & Adjustments:
- Tenant details that are entered in all lower case or uppercase will be formatted appropriately when added into SiteLink.
- Disabling Reservations will also disable reservation emails sending out during a move-in process
- For United Kingdom users, the VAT & Discount columns on the move-in wizard have been swapped to improve the customer experience
- Removed the text “Via RapidStor” that would appear on specific RapidStor email subject lines
- Updated tenant accounts to allow customers to still login when their browser has ‘Cross Site Tracking’ disabled