September 2020 Version History
List of Features:
- Password reset emails can be adjusted and found under Files
- Complete signup can be adjusted and found under Files
- Added Custom Reset Password URL to tenant account settings
- Move-in & reservation emails can be adjusted to have custom subject lines
- Added option to bypass SiteLink processing for box shop purchases using a payment gateway
- Added toggle for “Allow Identification Upload” to the Single-Page move-in wizard settings.
- Added toggle for “Require alternative contact phone number” to the Single-Page move-in wizard settings.
- Added ability for customers to upload their ID from tenant accounts
List of Bug Fixes & Adjustments:
- When sorted by arability, tiered pricing will display available units correctly
- Updated text for references of “tenant” to “customer”?
- Adjusted insurance value shown to longer display decimal places
- Phone numbers now have a minimum character requirement
- A repeat password field has been added in the move-in to confirm password
- Fixed issue where specific tokens weren’t appearing on the Receipt for Reservation with Fee transactions
- Adjusted the cancellation message when exiting the reservation with fee screen to reflect it is a reservation instead of Move-in
- When disabling auto-billing via tenant accounts RapidStor will no longer ask for details to be added
- Added spaces between the unit size & size symbols in the move-in wizard
- Removed password validation for move-ins where the customer is already logged in