December, 2018 Version History
List of Features:
- Toggle added to settings to show / hide tiers with no available units.
- Added “p/m” (per month) label to units with no deal assigned on the standard unit listing.
- Added cherry pick basis to tiered pricing which allows admin users to select either lowest rate or most availability.
- Added ability to use the brower’s back button to move from the move-in wizard back to the unit listing succesfully.
- Facility staff self-service can now revert images to defaults.
- Added ability to set the number days before a reservation expires in SiteLink.
- Added description and validation for online password field on the move-in wizard.
- Changed the file extension of download for reservation and move-in emails to ‘txt’ instead of ‘ejs’.
- Updates to Chinese translations.
- Added ability to add the payment type (credit card used – visa, mastercard etc) to receipts.
- Added cron jobs and scripts to clean up temp files on hosts.
List of Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the problem of BoxShop images being lost when updating description or category.
- Fixed the default reservation and move-in email using old keywords for unit size.
- Fixed issue with BoxShop that could allow a customer to still get free shipping after removing some mechandise items.
- Fixed issue where self-service buttons did not display correctly in the WeChat browser.