July 2021 Version History
A number of items from the backlog reported by users have addressed with more changes to be made in the coming months. Introduced in this month is the ability to set a sender name on RapidStor emails along with the integration with PayTabs v2.
Configurable Sender name on RapidStor emails
Settings > Notification Emails > ‘From’ Name
This new setting under notifications emails allows further customisation of emails sent from RapidStor. This allows users to set a specific Name as the sender for all RapidStor emails, previously it would show just the email address of the sender.
Support for PayTabs V2 Payment Gateway
Settings > Payment Gateways
RapidStor now integrates with PayTabs v2 for online payments. Users who have moved over from v1 to v2 can now use v2 by updating their Secret Key & PayTabs Merchant ID in the settings.
Bug Fixes & Other Changes:
- Recently created setups had ‘Hide Less than Min. Available’ enabled by default. The default has been reverted back to off
- Resolved issue where newly created locations would experience temporary loading issues for a short time
- Resolved issue with the SMS Opt-in setting where some move-ins were not following this setting
- Resolved issue where ‘Store Opening Date’ was only allowing one date to be elected when attempting to perform a move-in/reservation
- Adjusted the behaviour of the move-in wizard setting ‘Hide Insurance Picker’ option to default to insurance by default instead of Self Insurance