June 2022 Version History
SiteLink Bulletins for document uploads
SiteLink Bulletin notices will show notes when documents are uploaded from RapidStor. Each bulletin will give details such as the document name & tenant.
Added integration with RapidID for ID verification in Australia. When enabled users can verify their ID using documents such as a drivers licence or passport which will add a SiteLink bulletin if their ID has been successfully verified. *If you are interested in using this feature get in touch with our team
Bug Fixes & Other Changes:
- Made further changes to the move-in process to prevent customers from sites using Strong Customer Authentication encountering an error on move-in
- Fixed issue where invoice numbers shown on Tenant Account were not consistent with SiteLink
- Fixed issue where assigning a name substitution for ‘Merchandise’ could cause errors when adding merchandise on move-in
- When ‘Hide Prices’ is enabled on multiple locations (Under the same corporation). RapidStor will temporarily remember & pre-fill the user’s previous submission if they load another location.
- Fixed issue where move-ins initiated with ‘/’ as the date separator would cause the move-in date to pre-fill as empty on the move-in screen